CONCERNING TITHES AND FIRSTFRUITS, JOHN HAGEE IS A MORON
When it comes to equating tithing with firstfruits, John Hagee is a biblical moron. Hagee has either never bothered to look up the words “firstfruit, firstfruits” in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, or else he knows the truth and deliberately lies about it.
Watch “John Hagee – God’s Law of Prosperity and Tithing” at http://vimeo.com/39163810. He plainly states “God requires your giving to be the firstfruits. God’s gets this if nobody else gets theirs.”
(1) “Firstfruits, firstfruit” and “tithes, tithe” are never the same thing in God’s Word. Look it up for yourself and be reconciled with the truth.
(2) “Firstfruts” were always only a very small token offering given before the full harvest and before the full harvest. That the difference between the word “first” and “tenth.”
(3) “Firstfruits” were carried in a small basket per Deut 26:1-4. That cannot possibly be said of tithes.
(4) Like tithes, legitimate biblical HOLY firstfrutis could only come from FOOD from inside God’s HOLY land of Israel. Do your homework. You have been lied to.
(5) Like the 2nd tithe of one per cent given by the Levites to the priests, firstfruits were the BEST off God’s holy land. (Lev 27:30-34). The tithe was NOT the BEST.
(6) Like the tithe, only Hebrew food producers who lived inside Israel qualified as tithe-payers. Those Hebrews whose livelihood came from their own hands, Hebrews who lived outside Israel, and Gentiles could not tithe or give firstfruits. They could give sacrificial freewill offerings.
(7) Hagee said “God’s gets this if nobody else gets theirs.” THIS IS CRUEL AND WRONG. God does not expect the poor to give tithes first and do without essential food and medicine for their families peer 2nd Timothy 5:8.
(8) There is not a single thing taught by the Church today about tithing which is biblical. I challenge any responder to dialog with me.