1. Do not tithe if you are a Christian. God never commanded the Church or Gentiles to tithe (Heb 8:8-13).
2. Do not tithe if you are under the post-Calvary New Covenant. God never repeated tithing to the Church after Calvary (Gal 3:10). Our giving is freewill, sacrificial, generous, not by command, cheerful and motivated a desire to see souls won to Christ (2 Cor 9:7).
3. Do not tithe if you are not a Levite. Numbers 18:21-24; Neh 10:37b commands tithes to be paid only to servants to the ministers (comparable to ushers, deacons, singers, musicians, bakers, treasurers, etc).
4. Do not tithe if you ARE a New Covenant priest (1 Pet 2:9-10). O. T. priests did not tithe.
5. Do not tithe if you are not an Old Covenant Hebrew food producer living inside Israel. That is the biblical description of HOLY tithes (as the word is used 16 times by Moses, Nehemiah, Malachi and Jesus).
6. Do not tithe if you are a non-food producer and do NOT live in Israel. Jesus, Peter and Paul did not qualify as tithe-payers.
7. Do not tithe if you cannot discredit my book, Should the Church Teach Tithing? by Russell E Kelly.