Once again your lack of knowing the discussion and using your own theory surpasses anything comprehendible.
NC = New Covenant - not a state. At least study to know the subject man. Please!!!!!!!!
Pardon me, brother, for not knowing your abbreviations since you have made remarks about the NC movement in past blogs. I did not think you opposed the New Covenant.
(1) Given only to national Israel as in Ex 19:5-6; Lev 27:34; Neh 10:29; Mal 4:4
(2) Consists of the Whole Law including commandments, statutes and judgments. Most ignore this and refuse to define "law."
(3) Was never commanded to the Gentiles or to the Church. In fact, Acts 15 and 21 oppose such.
(4) Therefore, the Old Covenant never applied to Christians as a covenant. Only the eternal moral law underlying it applied as in Romans 2:14-16.
(5) Ended at Calvary per Hebrews 8:12 and 7:18.
Now please tell me where and why you disagree? Time for dialog and no name-calling.