Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

REPUBLICAN PARTY: WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

 

Russkellyphd.blogspot.com

December 26, 2020

 

Either admit that the Democrats outsmarted us, or provide the evidence of fraud.

 

Peter Navarro’s, The Immaculate Deception, has accusations of enough voting fraud in six states to overturn the election (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin).

 

Why hasn’t this overturn happened? Are not the states required to keep and store evidence from their elections? Cannot these states be petitioned to allow audits of the votes? Would not this evidence prove the facts once-and-for-all-time?

 

I am very confused and cannot understand why the courts have not seen the evidence or refuse to see the evidence.

 

Turn me loose in the vote storerooms. If there are 100,000-200,000 unfolded mail-in ballots, I am my friends will find them. If there are printed lists of illegal voters as alleged, I am my friends will find them. Why isn’t SOMEBODY doing this already?

 

Please help me understand this.

 

Russell Earl Kelly, PHD

No comments: